Mom had a really good day yesterday and last night was good as well. She slept from 4:30 till 9:30 this morning! I think that is the longest she's slept in over a month!!!! The are keeping her on morphine for her breathing, which keeps her relaxed. She's very mentally confused this morning, but that could be from all the sleep she got!!! The just put a catheter (sp?) in her and she did great. She was having a very hard time emptying her bladder and she had a bunch of urine in there. This should make things easier for all involved (staff and us). Again, I cannot reiterate how amazing Angels Grace is. The staff is so loving and kind, it's amazingly peaceful here, it is a step away from heaven!
Well, I better get back to her room as she is very confused this morning and I'm afraid she'll try and get out of bed without us there. I will update more later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thank you for all of our well wishes, thoughts prayers & loving support!
In HIS name-Michelle/Lucy
2 comments:
PTL! I'm so glad for you that they are taking such great care of your mom. May you have peace that transcends all understanding.
Hugs dear, thinking of you all constantly......mom will be here tomorrow, if you need anything!!! CALL!!!!
Post a Comment