Mom didn't have a good night last night. She had a hard time sleeping and the vicadin is giving her a stomach ache! But the good news is her hearing aid is fixed and she can hear us now (I'm sure she is regretting getting the thing fixed). Dorothy was able to get out and run a few errands today and we didn't get a heck of a lot of anything done except we looked at pictures and cracked up laughing, even Mom! Boy was John goofy lookin' and we have some serious blackmail pictures of Frank too!!!! I think I'll scan some pictures in and post them :):):), but I could be persuaded not to (wink, wink). Shelley and Joy are coming for a visit tonight and hopefully Mom and Dorothy will be able to get some sleep, I don't think any of us were praying hard enough last night so tonight lets all pray extra hard that they get good sleep!!! The kids and I are going tomorrow after school and then Friday Ginger, Gina and baby Ellie are coming to see Mom and I believe Sarah is going to stay with her Grandma on Friday Night. I don't know how much I'll be able to post over the next few days, but I'll try to keep you up to date.
Thank you again everyone :)-
Love, Michelle/Lucy
2 comments:
praying for a restful night
Hope everything is going good for you all.
I tagged you too so check out my blog to get the details but totally understandable if you need to pass on this one :)
Post a Comment