Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Update...

Well, yesterday was a busy day for Mom. Bill and the kids and I went over after church, Sarah & Dorothy came, plus John was there too! A very full house. But John & Bill got the new shower head put in, John unclogged Mom's sink and the queen sized bed is working out GREAT! Thank you so much Jennifer for that. Mom was very tired yesterday afternoon. Her appetite is really starting to taper off. Today she told Dorothy she's feeling weaker then yesterday. On the bright side Carla the CNA is coming to wash Mom's hair & give her a sponge bath, I think she will enjoy that. Tomorrow Bonnie comes again and a respritory nurse is coming so we will see where we go from there. Her hearing aid should be back in business later this week (hopefully) and we took care of some other business today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything, everyone! We cannot say this enough. I love the people God puts into your life.

I'll post more tomorrow or Wednesday.

Love, Michelle/Lucy

3 comments:

Jen said...

found the bed frame, if you still need it let me know and I will drop it over there..... hugs!

Storbeck Family said...

Tell Aunt Marge we love her. Keep your spirits high and we will continue to pray for all of you.

Michelle said...

Thanks Robby, will do! Send some of that Arizona sun & warmth this way too, okay???
:)