Okay, they are pulling her chest tube tomorrow morning and then she will be discharged sometime after that. They said the fluid is accumulating at an ounce a day right now so they'll be able to pull it off of her lung on a weekly basis. Mom will be getting Palliative Care (the step before hospice, with more freedom then hospice care). I'm going to try and head up to the hospital this afternoon, the snow seems to be slowing down a little bit...but it's still snowing none the less.
Thank you again for all of your thoughts & prayers-
Michelle
6 comments:
Let me know what I can do.....I've got everything else we talked about ready, whenever!!!
I linked this on my blog so my mom and sister and etc can stay updated, all are praying....
How great it will be for your mom to be in the comfort of her own home and with her own things. We'll all just keep praying...you just keep letting us know what to pray!!
Continuing to pray for your mom and your family and have lots of others lifting your mom up in prayer too.
Hugs
Hi Lucy, Anna called me yesterday about your Mom. Want you to know you are all in my prayers. Love, Sassy Sarah. Did you know your Mom gave me that nickname?
Hi Sassy Sarah (Denise, right)!!! Yes I know Aunt Marge gave you your knick-name, what is up with that??? I'm Lucy for goodness sake, how do you get Lucy out of Michelle??? Thank you so much for all of your prayers, it is felt and appreciated.
Jennifer I might need your blow up queen bed for next weekend at our house. We will be having out of town guest's and I think we'll be staging the basement as an 'apartment' for either John's Family or Ginger, Gina & Baby Ellie! I will let you know. I think Bill is picking up the other bed on Saturday afternoon, will you be home?
Thanks again everyone for all of the prayers, I mean it when I say they are are felt & appreciated!!!
Post a Comment