Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Update.....

#1 - The Pink (blog template) was really annoying me, I had to change it!

#2 - Influenza has hit our house (and me) - Praise God that we all got the flu shot and it's been minimal!

#3 - The Drama: Saturday Night a few flubs, Both services today....we ROCKED! We all hit our lines and between the 5 of us were told several times that it was the best Drama RiverGlen has ever done.....again, by the GRACE OF GOD!!!! :) Thanks God!

#4 - I don't have any new pictures, but will get some soon. I'm tired, the kids and I are going to
bed and Bill will be watching the 2 hour premier of 24 (he's so excited)!!!

Nite nite, termite!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You all did a GREAT JOB!!! It was fabulous!!!!

Sorry to hear you are sickies, youlooked fine yesterday, I hope you are not sharing this....

We watched 24 also.....and tonight and tomorrow AI.....it's all we do in the winter....pathetic