Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Thursday...




Well, I purposely left my camera out the last time Bill and I went out. We have this awesome babysitter Tina. The kids love her and she's always doing fun stuff with them and leaving us fun surprises, so these are the photos I found on our camera this morning when I 'remembered' to look!
I am slowly getting healthy again. Charlie was home sick yesterday with a bad cold and he was a little warm to the touch. He laid on the couch ALL DAY, so you know he wasn't feeling good. But he was back to him normal active self this morning, so off to school he went! Billy seems to be fine and Emma too! They are learning to read in E's preschool class, how fantastic is that! Billy's learning multiplication, which Bill and I are having a blast with (at Billy's expense)!!! Charie's, charlie, need I say more!!! Alright, I thought I better blog before my Mom yells at me! (Hi Mom!).
Okay, I'd better get busy here. I'll try and post again soon!
:) Huggs-me

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey you found my blog :)

Yep its the "Teen MOPS Amy"...he he, still involved in that (in our 5th year now!) What a small "blog world" running into you on Mindy's blog.

Yes you should stop in at MOPS sometime...LOTS of new faces!

I am not on steering this year, they wanted me to do social concerns but I was on bedrest for the end of my pregnancy so it just wouldn't have worked...I actually said "no", huge for me. Plus Teen MOPS takes up a lot of time. I miss our old steering team :(

How fun doing Drama at your church. We have been attending Fox River lately and absolutely love it so I am not sure if I will remain in MOPS next year or give their Mom Time a try. Change is good sometimes :)

Well I will have to stalk your blog (amongst all the other ones I like to read)

Cute kiddos by the way...getting so big!

Toodles :)

Michelle said...

It is a very small world!!! I have some friends that go to Fox River and they really enjoy it. I think I'm going to sign the boys up for basketball there next year, much closer to us then Westbrook!!! Congrats on the new baby! He is ADORABLE!!! The 3rd was the charm for Bill and I even though we still talk about...just one more?!? But, I can't go there, I'm going to be 40 in the next few months...too old! I was approached over the summer to be a coach for the Bible Study that met on opposing days as MOPS, but I just couldn't do it, even though I wanted to. I have this bad habit of spreading myself too thin and then my family seems to be the ones that suffer! So, I'm trying to keep it simple (even though I struggle, because I LOVE to serve and be involved and social...of course). I blog primarily to keep my family abreast of what's going on here. I have a sister in Illinois, Colorado and a brother in Michigan, plus Nieces & Nephews all over the place!!! It's a good way to invite them into our day to day life and they can watch their nephews and niece grow up...even though we only see each other a couple times a year! Nice chatting with you! Feel free to comment anytime, this is so fun for me!
:)