Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Basketball Game Schedule...

Hi Family- I'M STILL SICK, what is up with this!!!! Anyway, I did manage to lose weight this week at Weight Watchers and it's going really well. I just have to get well enough to start exercising!!!

Okay, here are the boys schedule's for Basketball (unfortunately no back to back games). They all fall on Saturday's at Westbrook Church and just an fyi....it's non-competitive and they don't keep stat's/score/etc....and YES, we LOVE it that way!

Jan. 20th B-12, C-4
Jan. 27th B-1, C-3
Feb. 10th B-7, C-3
Feb. 24th B-10, C-5 (I'm not sure if we'll make Billy's game)
Mar. 3rd B-12, C-3
Mar. 10th B-6, C-2
Mar. 17th B-10, C-6 (last games)

The boys would love it if family came to see them play!

Have a GREAT hump day! - Over and out- the sicko (or is it psycho?)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Paula, Mike and Ella will be in town this weekend, stop by in between games if you have a chance!!!

Mindy said...

Is this Upwards? We just started that at Elmbrook too. It is a really nice program! Hope you feel better!

Michelle said...

Yes, it is Upwards. We have one very athletic son and one that loves to play sports, but his talents lie in school and he loves to write stories. So this program is just a perfect fit for our family. We did it last year too, but next year we're going to switch to FoxRiver Christian Church (sp/name?) because it's MUCH closer to our home!!!