
....Emma woke up at midnight throwing up and we all know what that means.....who's next? UGH! We have such a busy Saturday. Please pray that the bug does not hit anyone else in the house until Sunday (or preferably not at all). The boys have their pinewood derby's tomorrow a.m. and then basketball, I teach sunday school and then Bill and I are suppose to go out. However, it's more important that the boys get to go to their derby and basketball then me going out. So please pray hard!!! I feel so bad for her. She is laying on the couch as pale as can be and has the t.v. on, but the volume is so soft you can barely hear it because any noise is hurting her ears! She's such a little champ though. She calls me every time she's going to blow and makes the bucket every time!!! Now, I won't go into detail about the sheets I just had to scrape, prior to washing them (that was our first incident, she hasn't gotten sick like this since she was 2 0r 3). I'm still a little queazy about that!!! Okay, I'm off to sanitize, sanitize, sanitize. Please pray, pray, pray!
Over and out....
No comments:
Post a Comment