Okay, after I get my room cleaned (and my new sheets on my bed...they're chocolate colored, but I have to wait for my washing machine to be fixed) I will post the picture of what it looks like when the laundry is put away! :)
Ok, so I have no kids and no excuses, but my spare room looks like that! =) Nice to know I'm not alone even if I have no other excuse other than I HATE putting laundry away, do they make a man who does that? =) LOL Hope ya'll are enjoying the cold weather!
Hi Sarah! Actually I think the laundry thing just might be genetic, I've always been like this!!! No, we are not enjoying the cold weather. I'm totally getting ripped off because I LOVE autumn! Are you enjoying the warm weather, booger face? Love ya! Huggs-me
4 comments:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Okay, after I get my room cleaned (and my new sheets on my bed...they're chocolate colored, but I have to wait for my washing machine to be fixed) I will post the picture of what it looks like when the laundry is put away!
:)
Ok, so I have no kids and no excuses, but my spare room looks like that! =) Nice to know I'm not alone even if I have no other excuse other than I HATE putting laundry away, do they make a man who does that? =) LOL Hope ya'll are enjoying the cold weather!
Hi Sarah! Actually I think the laundry thing just might be genetic, I've always been like this!!! No, we are not enjoying the cold weather. I'm totally getting ripped off because I LOVE autumn! Are you enjoying the warm weather, booger face? Love ya! Huggs-me
Post a Comment