
Well, this is part of the crew that went out from our house on Saturday Night (Emma is The Little Mermaid). A delightful time was had by all!!! We won't talk about the bump on my head that I woke up with....things got a wee bit blurry for me after about 10 p.m.!!!
Things are going well. I just sat down and made out our schedule for the next month and WOW...we're booked up! I just wanted to throw a couple of dates out to the Grandparents and Aunt's and Uncles and Cousins, Friends, complete strangers who'd like to come see the most incredible kids in the world, blah, blah, blah...
Oke-dokee....Emma's program is Nov. 14th from 6:30 to 7:30 at All Saints Church, Billy's (school) progam is on Thursday, Nov. 30th at 2:30 and 7:00, the play Billy is in has performances, Dec. 7th 9a.m. and 1p.m. (not recommended as this will be for students), Dec. 8th 7:30, Dec. 9th 7:30, Dec. 10th (not sure about the time), Dec. 15th 7:30 and Dec. 16th 7:30. Charlie as of right now is not having any school program, so he should feel like a typical middle child with his Birthday close to Christmas and completely hung out to dry.....I'm such a mean Mom!!! Actually I'm sure his Mother and Father will, as usual, completely 'over compensate' for Charlie having his Birthday by Christmas, but he'll end up when he's older still feeling like a middle child who was completely forgotten about....right John???
So, nothing else too new around here. Bill safely arrived in Las Vegas last night (after a couple hour delay), he'll be back on Wednesday. We're just hunkering down and going to tough out the next few weeks of busy-ness. OH, I'm having a Jewelry/Purse Party on Wed., Nov. 29th from 7-9...an open house type of atmosphere, please come and enjoy! And that is that. No major drama, no current crisis, just a messy house, piles of laundry and overcommitment.....completely normal!
Enjoy the beautiful day and I'll update at the end of the week, with a picture of something new, hopefully......oh, I really really hope I can post something new at the end of this week.....wink, wink, nudge, nudge.....uhmmmmm, Bill?!?!?!
Over and out..............................................
1 comment:
well at least someone likes you...I tried to post an update and blogger went ballistic and all was lost....will try again after I get over my lack of caffeine headache....
ANYWAY...great pic!!! Miss you guys dreadfully, shame you moved so far away.....I will try to be at the party, but remind me.....my life is as crazy as yours....love ya!!!
Post a Comment