Monday, October 09, 2006

Home from the new bus stop!!!

Well, we lost our bus stop at the end of our driveway! We new it was only a matter of time, the kids actually have to walk down 2 houses to the bus stop with the neighbor kids. I think it'll be fun for them to be at a bus stop with lots of kids.

We had a good and busy weekend! We started out Friday night at Charlie's soccer game. The kids played really good and hard. Charlie got kicked in the head and tripped (not on purpose) several times! So, he was the walking wounded! Billy had a game on Saturday morning against a really well matched team (my stylist's son's team). They played really well and Billy did terrific!!! Then we went to the Cub Scout store to purchase shirts/patches/neckerchiefs/etc..., then Sam's club, then home were I spent the next 2 hours sewing patches onto shirts!!!! Okay, why can't I master this sewing thing!!! It's not that hard, it's actually a very simple idea and process, people have been doing it for thousand's of years!!! Needless to say, Mommy was not serving my children with a joyful heart if you know what I mean.....'Go outside and don't come back in until I'm done sewing' and if I'd hear the door open I would just yell.... 'OUT!' But, it is done now and I hope they never achieve anything in scouts so I do not need to sew anymore.....just kidding!!! So, that was Saturday! Sunday, church then off to Sara & Jim's to drop off Kirstin's L'Bri, then to McD's then to Grandma's house to eat and then I left the kids there and ran to Sherper's to look for some scout stuff that I couldn't find at the scout store! When I came back from the store, my kids were helping their Grandma rake her leaves (my kids have such a servant's heart)! We got her driveway and most of the front raked and bagged! Then home to sell!!!! The boys and Emma went to the neighbors house selling wreath's, popcorn and pocket peelers! They did pretty good and sold a wagon full of popcorn and lots of pocket peelers! After Bill got back from his ride, we went to the pumpkin patch and got our pumpkin's and cornstalks and a little pine tree to plant in the backyard! I made dinner and Bill played football with the kids and neighbor kids!!!

Whew, today is recovery on the house and I'm going to go to the gym after I take Emma to school! Work that body girl!!!!

Okay, that's what happened this weekend!!! I have a tooth filled tomorrow (love my dentist, do not love novicane), I get my washing machine fixed on Wednesday...yippee!!! I pitty the repairman if he doesn't have the part to fix it, he'll be goin' down!!!! And guess what I'll be doing Thursday? That would be laundry!!! Then we're at the weekend again and I believe we will be doing the soccer thing again and I heard a rumor of a little get together for malt beverages and what not??!!!?? I'll behave.....maybe!

Have a Great Week Everyone!
Big Hugs-me

2 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome to my world....exhausting, isn't it????

Michelle said...

Yes, it is exhausting, fun but exhausting!