Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekly Recap!

Happy Monday to ya'll! Hope you all had a terrific weekend! We had a good one and I'm going to share it with you!!!

Actually I'll fill you in on last week and then go into this week! First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!! I forgot to call my nephew on his birthday and I still haven't mailed his birthday gift which I've had for a week (I'll UPS it tomorrow). Okay, last week flew by as usual! I survived my dentist appointment and a cub scout meeting! Emma and I had lunch with Charlie on Thursday and Billy on Friday (it was Parent lunch week at school). Emma LOVED having hot lunch and she's a pro now at the dumping and turning the tray in! I think Charlie's teacher saw a new side of him when he wouldn't stop hugging me when it was time to go. We had a great soccer game on Friday night. Our kids played the best they've played all year, they scored 3 goals (even though we don't keep score, but we lost 4 to 3). Then we had our friends over after for Pizza and Pop. A grand time was had by all and somehow I had my first taste of toilet papering....I'm blaming the spiced rum and hot cider of course! Saturday, Billy had a game with a really fast paced team. Billy played goalie and only had 2 goals scored on him, he had one excellent save as well. They were really a good team. Then we went to the Fire Department for their open house/cub scout thing. The boys got to see the jaws of life in action and they got to go into the smoke house to see what it would be like if your house was on fire and learned when your coming down the stairs you need to go feet first (I was unaware of this). In addition they picked up a bag full of goodies!!! Sunday we had church, Pizza with the Pastor and then Emma's open house at her preschool with games/prizes/crafts/etc.... Then we came home and CRASHED OUT! Still haven't cleaned the garage or did any yard work. So this weekend we're going to be busy, busy, busy!!! It's our last week of soccer (yippeee) and then we'll only have scouts for awhile. The boys will start up basketball after Christmas break. I haven't been able to make it to Bible Study for the past 2 weeks, but I'm shooting for this week!!! Then I think we're taking a break until after the holidays. Okay, that's all I can think of right now. I'm not feeling very creative right now, but keep your eyes open for the washing machine saga that I will fill you all in on! Needless to say, I don't think I would recommend American Service Department to anyone at this current moment! Heads are going to roll!!! Have a GREAT week!

No comments: