Okay, I need to make a confession to you all......I am addicted to celebrity gossip, yes, me Michelle has a hard time turning a cheek to this garbage. I usually view 3 different sites to get all the info (Us Magazine, TMZ.com and Perez Hilton.com). So today, after my fun filled day of lunching on steak and going shopping with a gal pal (seriously, but this doesn't happen very often, like never, but I did get a pair of UGG's for $30.00....yippeee) I logged on, to check out if anything exciting had happened in the Entertainment World and I see that there had been a fight between Paris Hilton and Shanna Moakley! For those of you who don't stay up on this stuff, Shanna is going through and ugly divorce and her ex-friend Paris is hooking up with him. So, Shanna goes up to Paris in a club and starts yelling at her and then slaps her in the face. At which point Paris goes to the police station to file a report. Okay, here's the deal......what did she expect? Duh, you're boinkin' your friend's husband! Sorry, Paris you deserved it, suck it up buttercup and take it like a women! Don't go crying to the police!!!
As you can see I am consuming myself with REALLY important stuff!!! My washer is broken and I'm upset about Paris and Shanna....I had my old washer for years, never had one service call!!! We took delivery on the current washer 1 year ago Saturday and boom, broken!!!
Oh well, I've got to go finish up the dishes and put the laundry away!
Tah, tah!!!
1 comment:
YOU are a HOOT!!!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment