
I just found this great picture of Mom at the 4th of July Parade from a few years ago. We're busy working on her house trying to get it cleaned out so we can paint and get it on the market. Reality setting in and with that we are having more sad days, I miss my Mom so much.
I hope everyone has a joyous Easter and remember (I need to preach now)...the reason we are celebrating Easter. Jesus gave his life for US (You, me, everybody), so we can have eternal life. It's the most wonderful gift we could ever ask for, accept it!
3 comments:
Hey Michelle---continuing to pray for you guys. Isn't it crazy how the pain of loss and the sadness just ebbs and flows throughout the days? I'll be rejoicing with you on Sunday---just imagine your mom is in Heaven with our King just celebrating Easter like we can't even believe--Hallelujah!!
thanks Mindy for your sweet words!
Love this picture.
Loved your mom (my Auntie Marge)!
XO
Post a Comment