
This is Bill (as you all know) and this man has been plotting a scheming against me for the past few weeks. As most of you know....BECAUSE YOU WERE CONSPRING WITH HIM...I was very surprised with a Surprise 40th Birthday Party Last Night! Thank you to everyone for helping Bill out, for the convincing lies I've been told and for the fun and laughs we had last night! It was so awesome to see all of you. The ones I don't get to see that often, I miss you guys a lot. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much and one of my toes is numb??? I guess that's part of being 40!!!
Well, I'm very tired today. Took lots of on and off naps, but we did make it to 2nd Service (which we decided we like 1st service better...too many people). We had a great message, I'm still waiting for God to reveal my 'Agenda' to me, I know I have one but God knows Michelle needs to be plunked on the head about stuff sometimes, especially after staying up late and enjoy my Corona Light w/lime :)!
Okay everyone! Thanks again! I had a BLAST and you guys are the best Friends and Family anyone could ask for. I'm Blessed Beyond Words. I Love You All!
:):):):):) Have a Happy Monday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you :)
What an awesome surprise your honey gave you.
I just had to tell you that I was cleaning/organizng my office today and I have boxes for each of the kids with stuff I save and also one for myself (yes, I save everything)...anyway...of course I had to sit and look through them and I sat and was reading cards out of my box and came across the card you gave me after our house fire...it was so beautiful and it meant a lot to re-read it again today...so I just wanted to say thank you. See it pays to save that stuff :)
Have a great week and a wonderful Easter too :)
Amy, did you get an invite? Bill said he mailed one and e-mailed you and didn't hear back from you, just wondering!
Oops, sorry Amy, My Best Friend from High School is named Amy and I thought he comment was from her.
I do remember your house fire, I'm glad everything is back to normal for you!
:)
Yay---what fun suprise parties are! I'm so glad you had a great night!
Post a Comment