Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weekly Update....

Good morning everyone! First off I have to say, I'm sorry and also thank you (for putting up with me) to my Sister and Mom on Monday. I had a mental and emotional breakdown and they took the brunt of it! With that said, I went to the Dr. yesterday where he re-ran all of the test's and then some. My Gyno ran the first round of test's. He said he should have some results by the end of the week so maybe we can figure out why I have no energy and I would have to starve myself to lose 5lbs.!!! He said if he doesn't see the results that he thinks he will, we will re-run them in 6 months. So, he doesn't think I'm crazy (but my Mom and Sister doooooooo!)

Okay, so enough about me! (are you kidding, I make everything about me!!!) So, this is the big week. The Variety Show is on Friday (Praise God)! We have our last practice today (Praise God) and then our life will be back to some sort of order (yeah right and a Praise God)!

The pictures are as follows. Top, the visitor's dugout at Miller Park. We took a tour with Billy's Scout Group, it was very cool! The next two photos are Billy and Charlie climbing the rock wall at their Scout sleep over. They all had a great time (even Big Bill) and are already talking about next year. Charlie was the king of the rock wall, made it to the top 4 times, he hit his target in bb gun and archery. Billy won the Soaring Eagle award for showing the most scout spirit and was nominated for it by his peers. Bill was smelly, dirty, he made some new friends and had a great time with his boys!

Okay the bottom picture is Billy and Charlie this morning, it's crazy hair day! Charlie wanted a Sanjjya (sp?) Hawk, buy settled for a Mom made Mo-Hawk painted red and blue. Billy went with the traditional hair style with blue and yellow streaks (Muk. HS colors)! Had to drive them as it was drizzling out and we didn't want paint running down their face!

Oh and we got a piano! Yup! Bill has been talking about our kids taking some sort of musical instrument (I'm a big fan of the piano), so last week in our little local paper I saw an add for a Free Piano, I went hmmmm (did I already talk about this? oh well, you get it again), but I didn't do anything about it. So then next day my friend calls and say's Michelle, did you see the free piano in the paper? and she encouraged me to call them. So I did and guess what, it was still available. She said it was old, but it still worked. We went and looked at it, it's in beautiful shape, I got the # of a piano mover and tah dah! We have a piano! The kids are having a blast with it and I just discovered a neighbor boy gives lessons so I'm going to look into that!

Well, I've got to get a few loads of laundry done and a few other things before it's time to run, run, run! Have a terrific Wednesday and rest of the week!


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love crazy hair day! They look great! Hope the variety show goes well...

Jen said...

FUN!!!!!

Jen said...

ok, everytime I see that pic of charlie bug, I see Bill.....