Okay, since I haven't posted in quite awhile I thought I'd better throw you guys a bone!!!
All things considered (the SNOW), we are having a good and fun Spring Break hanging around the house. Our Easter weekend was good, but busy. We went to Good Friday Service and on Saturday we tackled Charlie's bedroom....out with the old and in with the new! No more Sesame Street for the big Chaz-Man and he's so happy. I'll post a picture once we get his room done. We have shelves to hang and very large map to hang, blinds that need putting up and I'm making a run for the border on Tuesday next week to Ikea for some finishing touches!!! Saturday night Bill did lighting and I taught and then we attended our 2nd service that night. Sunday...Easter...we were awaken VERY early by 3 little monkeys!!! Did the EB thing and then went to a really nice brunch with Dot, Frank, Sarah, Brian, Heather and of course Grandma! Then home to putz around and then off to my in-laws for an egg hunt, wine and dinner! A good time was had by all! We've done Build-a-Bear so far and Billy had a sleep over. Tomorrow we are going to tour the Jelly Belly Factory, visit the cemetary and then lunch at Pinnochio's!!! This Sunday we are going on a tour of Miller Park with Billy' s Cub Scout Den which should be very cool and then hold onto your hats because we've got soccer and variety show rehearsal like crazy next week! It's been so nice this week very low key, my kind of week!!!
I'll try and post pictures and some fun stuff soon! Oh, Emma is doing GREAT with the under's at night. We've only had a few accidents but over all we are so excited!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Michelle....please post about your trip to the jelly belly place. I have been wanting to do this for years and just haven't yet. I haven't known anybody who has either so would love input as to whether it is worth the trip there or not. Actually was going to do that this week but tomorrow is Friday already so will have to be another time.
Thanks bunches for any input :)
The rooms look great!!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!!
Post a Comment