Friday, January 04, 2008

Pictures with the New Camera....




I lost my old camera in a snow bank at the Muktown Christmas Parade!!!
The pictures are Grandma & the Kids on Christmas Morning, E w/Maddie & the Boys with their Snowman 'Waffles' which will be a big puddle within the next few days!!!
Happy 2008!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Just stopping by to catch up on my blog reading...I have had no computer for the past month....so happy to get it back but have lots of catching up to do on everyones blogs.

Wishing you a belated New Years :)

Poor Waffles must not be doing to good after todays weather...he he.

Michelle said...

Sorry about your computer, I know I was LOST without my camera for 2 weeks I cannot imagine the computer!!! And yes, Waffles life has come to a tragic end, he's just a lump now!!! But he'll be back again someday.... (sing along)!
:) Happy New Year!