Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just another day in paradise....

...over here in Muktown!!! Okay, my kids have been sick on and off since December 14th! This is absolutely no exaggeration. First Emma started it with a stomach bug, of course the day before our church's Birthday Party for Jesus, which I was in charge of the drama, plus Billy was in the Children's Choir that weekend and a drama in the real church. So, I know this was an answer to prayer, Billy got it the following Wednesday and then Charlie got it the next day. Fast forward to the day after Christmas and wham, Emma gets this weird virus (we know it's a virus because I ended up taking her to the Dr. and my friends husband who is also a Dr. made a house call....our Dr. freaked us out and had us thinking it may be appendacitis, but it wasn't)...that virus lasted over a week on and off. THEN Sunday Night Charlie comes down with this horrible headache and high fever and needless to say he's still home. So, basically stay away from this family and our house!!! Today I'm going to give this house a once over AGAIN!!! The skin on my hands are all dry and scratchy from all the anti-bacterial this and that I've been touching!!!

Oh, this is a funny story too....so, our principal with every good intention I'm sure of it, came over the loud speaker yesterday just before the kids were release and said.... 'There is a tornado headed this way, after you get off the bus you need to go immediately home.' What do you think happened when my kids got off the bus? They ran like the wind up to the house in complete hysteric's....'there's a tornado coming'. I had know idea what was going on because Charlie was watching a movie and I was chit-chatting on the phone! So, how many phone calls do you think the school got this morning from angry parents??? OMG! I'm not going to call, but I know plenty of parents that did!!!

Okay, I better go sterilize & do laundry.

:) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: