Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Thanks Auntie Dorothy & Uncle Frank (Frunkle)!!!!


We had a GREAT time up at my Sister's place!
Happy Independence Day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all very welcome!!! We had a wonderful time with all of you and talk about it all alllllll the time! Uncle Frunkle has told kid stories to anybody who will listen.
Love you!
Uncle Frunkle and Auntie Dorothy
PS Its way too quiet here! Make a little noise.

Mindy said...

Glad to hear that you're having fun! Your family sounds great---isn't it wonderful to have those little getaways? Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Michelle said...

Thanks Mindy, I do have an awesome family!!! I hope you guys are having a great summer as well. I've just skimmed your blog (I'm really busy, with you know, KIDS) and it sounds like you guys had a great time in Biloxi. :)

Hey Dot, this is for you...lkasjdflkjrowieurojflkdsfjlkureoiefjlsdkjflkdjfleiruoefjlsdkfjowieurjlskdjflaiweuroidjflieuroewrijflasjfikjweoiurfoiwejrfoweai (that's suppose to be noise)!!!!
Enjoy Brian's Company, we'll talk to you sooooooon!
:)