
Okay, we leave for the Family Vacation on Saturday, which is an hour away from Minneapolis. This is the weather forecast for Minneapolis for next week. We stay in these really cute rustic cabin's. Each one comes with a box fan. I am not a box fan nor am I a fan of the heat (but atleast it will not be cold and rainy). So, I put this on the blog so next week you all can get a little chuckle thinking of me, sweating......A LOT!!! Maybe I'll lose some weight? Huh, we eat donuts and bacon on vacation! Have a great week and I'll blog when I get back. I expect all of you to laugh at me next week, I know I would!!!!
2 comments:
Enjoy yourselves! It's so great to just get away as a family. I'll pray that your sweat counter acts the bacon and you come back just as you went!! lol Looking foward to reading about your time away when I get back!
ah, you'll have a great time.....with all the rain you dealt with last year, this year will be fabulous!!!
Tell all hi, and call me with an update on Marge!
Post a Comment