I'm sure you have all been waiting on baited breath to see if I survived the heat and humidity! I DID!!! We didn't even put a window air conditioner in that we brought. It's amazing how cooled off you can stay laying on top of sheets with a box fan blowing on you. Plus they had a fan in each room so everyone stayed nice and cool at night! We all had a great time and I hope to fill you in later (when I get my photos downloaded). Well, I know my Mom will be mad at me but I feel the need to update you all and ask for lots of prayers.
My sister took Mom to the ER last week for severe back pain (which they discovered was pulled muscles from lifting Charlie up the laundry shoot, long story will explain later). So, this great ER doctor figures out that my Mom has a rare disease Renal Stenosis (hardening of the artery's to the kidney's, they usually find it after it's too late), which he explains to my sister that he's only seen this one other time in his 25 years of ER work. They determine that her left kidney is completely shut down and the disease is well on it's way over to the right, she needs surgery. So they give her pain killers and send her home and she's to go see her doctor the next day regarding the disease. She goes and is referred to a surgeon but in the mean time has now come down with shingles. Back to the doctor to get different med's and we met with the surgeon yesterday. She is having surgery next week (the 9th) at the Heart Hospital in Tosa. All of your prayers would be so appreciated. It sounds like she'll spend 1 night in the hospital and Dorothy's coming home to stay with Mom after the surgery. I will keep all of you posted as I can, we're busy as usual, imagine that!
Happy Dog Day's of Summer! M
2 comments:
hugs, dear, you know i am praying.......keep me posted, and let me know what you and Dorothy need help with, I will be back late Thursday......love ya!!!
Thanks Jen! :)
Post a Comment