Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring is in the air!!!!


I LOVE Spring! Spring and Fall are my 2 favorite season's! I love Thunderstorm's, budding tree's and flower's. I love watching and hearing all the little birds and creatures. Rebirth and renew, love, love, love it!


My little Billy is still sick. Very bad tummy ache and a slight fever. Not to mention Mr. Bones isn't eating very much! Charlie got Grandma to himself yesterday (Grandparents week at school). I think it really made him feel special because he always has to share her with his brother and sister but it was all about him! He took her back to his class and they played checkers. Hopefully I will have them all at school tomorrow and Mommy will have sometime to herself! :) HOPEFULLY!


Well, that's all new in this neck of the woods. Hope you are all having a good, productive week and enjoying the SPRING!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you. you are awesome. I cherish your friendship, I want to cry. I am so glad that I can depend on you. I am so sorry for being so "needy" lately, I just can not believe the things that are going on. I am so glad that I can depend on you. GOD forbid you ever have to deal with something like this, but I swear to you and God that I will be there for you.

Thank you Michelle. You are a blessing to me.

Michelle said...

As the old song from Toy Story goes....'You Got a Friend in Me'...