Monday, March 26, 2007

Nuts!!!

Okay, I've been tagged by my 'dear' friend Jennifer to put down my 7 favorite songs. I, like somebody else I know, do not pay attention to who's singing what song, but I'll do my best....

(in no specific order)

#1 - Lovely Lady Lumps by The Black Eyed Peas .....(the Helm girls come by the booty honestly)

#2 - Celebrate by Cool and the Gang .....it's an oldie but a goodie!

#3 - Sandman by Metallica ....yes, I'm a closet head banger (don't tell ANYONE)

#4 - One by our Worship Team at Church....okay, I know that they didn't write the song, but frankly I'm tired and not feeling like looking anything up!

#5 - Blessed Be the Name of the Lord by our Worship Team at Church....ditto above

#6 - Shall We Dance (bah dum dum dum) from The King and I.......I LOVE Ule Brenner!

#7 - Push It by Salt n Pepa.....Yeah, I was a club rat and frankly I thought at one point in my life I was a Solid Gold Dancer!!!

There you have it! Now I do not know 7 people that blog, so I'm going to tag Randi, Mindy, Rosie O'Donnell (I would freak if she did this, I do read her blog on occasion), Perez Hilton (I read his blog too) and I guess that's it!

Night All!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

You are a riot! A club rat too? My goodness--we probably "pushed it" on the dance floor and didn't even know it.

I take your challenge :)

Mindy said...

You are correct ma'am...I did graduate from Ocon in 89...that is hilarious! Too bad 9th grade wasn't at the high school then because you'd be in my yearbook as a senior and I could figure out if I knew you...lol.

Michelle said...

Where did you live? I lived by Carnation and the Fire Department (my Mom still lives there). I was in Choir also, FBLA and socializing, that was my thing!

Mindy said...

We lived in the neighborhood off of Oakland...by Lisbon and Lapham

We used to play at the big hill all day in the summer.

It is so bizarre all of the things we have in common---such a small, small world!