



Potos are photos and Fregnant is Pregnant! Love him!!!
:) Enjoy the day friends and fam., we're BUSY...NUTS...BUSY! I'm exhausted
STILL and things are not looking to ease up until, we'll say......AUGUST!!! OMG(my G
stands for goodness btw), I don't know how Mom's do this on a regular basis! I'll post more goodies later, off to E's parent teacher conference, then Charlie's Musical Concert, then home to do something around this mess, then dinner then back for the evening Concert, then CRASH OUT till the next day! :):):)
3 comments:
Isn't it madness how busy spring gets and then doesn't stop through summer! The pictures are fun and the one with the purple glow is fabulous!
The fireworks were AMAZING. The Disney Experience is so fantastic! They just do it right! Hope all is well with you, I will stop and see you some day!
:) Michelle
Loved the photos...thanks for sending that link!!!!
I'm so glad you all had such wonderful time!!!!
Post a Comment