Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....




Well, we survived our weekend (so far). Yesterday was crazy. The boys both did great in their basketball games, I had 18 3/4 year olds and it went exteremly well and church was fantastic....especially the lighting (Bill, did the lighting this weekend). Ben (our Pastor) gave an excellent message today about 'hurt' and how toxic it is when it seeps out of others and into you and how you shouldn't let others hurt you, you should pray for them and yourself! Which for me is REALLY hard to do! But, remember my post the other day about all the bitterness I had inside....tahdah! God gets me everytime. He's crackin' the whip telling me that I KNOW the right thing and throwing a little reminder in there for me. The music as fantastic today too! I love our Church!


Okay, now after Church I got a 'permission' to run over to the scrapbook store that i just found (it's been here awhile, I just finally took the time to find it). YIPPEEEEEEE! It is really nice and they offer all types of classes and they have a huge room just set up for cropping and working on your stuff! The joy this brings me, you have know idea! Also, my Sister is home from the Bahama's (I know this because my Brother-in-law has sent about 34 e-mails today). I'm sure she's not happy to be home, but I'm happy she's home because I can call her and annoy her now!That's what little sisters do!
The pictures are of Emma and Uncle Andy (on SuperBowl Sunday), Charlie after the Pinewood Derby and Billy #51 at his basketball game this weekend. the basketball picture CRACKS me up because of the expressions on the kids faces....something good must have been happening!

Hope you all had a fun weekend!

:) Kisses-

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You scrap too? Oh my goodness...it's funnier and funnier as I read more of your blogs the more we have in common...lol. Sounds like your weekend was busy too! Have a good night!

Jen said...

The message today was AWESOME!!!! I thought of you too!!! Glad things are better......tell Dorothy HI!!!!! and that I am jellyous of her trip to the Bahama's.....I need sand and sun!!!

OH, and you are holding out on me, WHERE is this store??????

Anonymous said...

Hi Sista!!
Boy I sure missed a lot!!! What a strong girl you are! "Hi" back at you Jennifer. Bahamas was warm and sunny and now we pay 7" and blowing below wind chill. Stay healthy all!
Love, Dot.