Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Okay, it's time to update....

Happy Tuesday!

Well, the bitterness has passed thanks for all of the prayers :)! Billy is now sick. He seems to have a fever and cold type of deal and he's sleeping upstairs right now. I've seemed to contracted a prolapsed uterus.........what? Yup, I said it, it's out there for everyone to know.....what is it do you ask? Well in a nutshell, my uterus is falling out of my body via my cervix! What has this done to me.....A) it's gotten my priorities back in line and B) scared the heck out of me! I saw a PA today and next week I go into to see my doctor and figure out what (other then Kegels) we can do. As per me, I of course did lots of research before going to the doctor and was already diagnosed (I definately missed my calling).

Hmmmmm what else is new? We decided to skip basketball tonight because Billy's not feeling well, so we get to hunker down some more, watch a little American Idol and retire early. Annette (my friend and neighbor) and I are going to go to the club tomorrow and exercise (my first time in months), ummmmmm I think that is all right now. Have a GROOVY evening all!
:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

make sure you keep that thing tied in till next week.......wonder if we can do a 2-fer at the surgeons???? Wouldnt' that be FUN?!?!?!

Mindy said...

didn't I just blog about Kegels around a week ago?? lol...who knew they'd be such a hot topic item.