
Well, the bad Mother award goes to me!! I was frantically calling around today and trying to arrange a birthday party for this Friday....we're goin' Bowlin'! And I think all the friends can make it too. This month has just gotten completely away from me! As a matter of fact, last week I couldn't keep up on my gossip (tmz and perez hilton) and I haven't been able to read a few blogs I keep up on! Between kids, this house (housework is so overrated...but my floor is clean, this definately puts me in a happy spot), my new Bible study, which is AWESOME but lots of work, valentines day parties, dr's appointments, etc.. I've really been busy! And now it's starting to get warm so yippeeee! I'll be getting very busy with all the spring stuff...I LOVE spring! Spiritually, emotionally, physically, I just love spring!
We had a fun weekend. Bill was lucky enough to go to the Badger Game on Saturday....(woohoo, I just heard they're ranked #1 in the AP poll!) So, the kids and I went to Grandma's house, my sister Dorothy came up and we all went to the 'Train' Restaurant for lunch it was fun. The kids really miss seeing their Grandma and we've had to stay away with all of our yucky germs! Church Saturday night was good, we all went so we could sleep in on Sunday. We were in a zone to clean the house so we got quite a bit done then we had Bill's whole family over to celebrate Billy and Kylee's (cousin born on the same day just 2 years apart) Birthday's. Today was grocery shopping (triple yuck) and running some errands, of course the fore mentioned figuring a birthday party out and then I watched Mabecca (it's really Rebecca, but Emma calls her My Mabecca) so my neighbor could go to an appointment. We found a little mouse nest in the basement, this created 20 questions with the almost 3 year old...it was a hoot! But I still think she thinks the mice will eat her, apparently Mrs. Ayers wasn't very convincing!!! Too Funny!
Well, that's been our weekend. Tomorrow is the dude's b-day and we have basketball so we will be going to dinner at Rocky Roccoco's (the birthday boy's request). Then the rest of the week are these weird 1/2 day, full day, 1/2 day, day off thing....I don't understand! We MIGHT try and go sledding on Thursday afternoon at the hill in Wales!
Okay, have a GREAT week! We'll try and be more pro-active on the blog, etc.. this week. Adios friends!
P.S. Wales Friends, Billy is planning a sleep over for his Wales friends again this year since you guys don't have off of school on Friday! Whew, didn't want any hurt feelings!!!
1 comment:
oh yeah, sure, whatever.....good enough to come use our hill, but not live here.....hmpf!!!
smoochies!!!
Tell Billy-Boy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you ahve a good week!!!
Post a Comment