Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You Know Your Getting Old When....

...you're at the 'Mall' and you go into a store you used to shop at pre-childbirth with the initials of AE and you're looking at the clothes which A) Don't even come close to coming in your size and B) are incredibly cheaply made and you feel like you have to vocalize this....OUT LOUD! and NOTHING looks cool to you at all, NOTHING! I end up helping my Mom find a shirt for my neice and the whole time I'm thinking maybe we should run into the Boston Store and get her a nice undergarmet to go with this because her bra might show!!!! It is official....I'm OLD!! Or as I prefer to call myself a mature woman, who is completey comfortable with herself and has very expensive taste!!! OLD....................POOP!

2 comments:

Jen said...

NO!!! Michelle, not old, we are.....shit, I can't come up with anything good.... we are old. SOrry....

Randi Perez Helm said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm with you sister!