Friday, December 01, 2006

I Feel Hermedically Sealed!

We set our Christmas tree up the other day, here it is!!!

This is our bird bath on the East side of our house.....


The sliding door cannot be opened right now, the front door is blocked as well and snow has blown in the garage from under the door! I went and measured at 10a.m. and we were at 10" and it continued to come down pretty fast through noon, so I'm confident we have 12+ inches of snow.....AWESOME!!! I feel very snug in my house right now. The kids were in and out playing today. Emma couldn't make it out to the end of the yard and had to turn around and come back in (she couldn't walk in the snow and she's tall). The boys were sledding over at our neighbors house and they decided to build an igloo in their garage (sorry Annette)!!! We've watched a few Christmas show's eaten some junk food and now they are all playing so nicely together. We are REALLY enjoying our snow day!

We have been staying VERY busy lately. We are suppose to have all 3 kids in a local Christmas parade tomorrow, Saturday Night Church starts tomorrow night (I'm teaching the 3's and 4's with another gal), then hopefully we can hunker down for the rest of the weekend because next week, we have rehearsal Mon-Wed. Night then they have 2 performances on Thursday and one each Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm getting the shakes just thinking about it! Billy's Christmas program was very nice. Probably the nicest (30min.) program I've ever been to. Good songs, lots of action and they all looked so nice dressed up! I got it on video but couldn't get a photo because Emma was on my lap!!! Well, back to the laundry and I'm sure I can find more Christmas decorations to put up. Emma and I put the houses up, but I still have about 5 boxes of decoration in the basement to go through! I'll take some photos of the boys rehearsing this week and post them! Over and Out for now!!! (How's that Dorothy, 3 post's in 1 day)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love the tree!!!!!