Bill and I had a talk tonight about money/Christmas/commercialism/etc... Yes, we actually talked about it and didn't argue. I think we do pretty good at Christmas but Bill thinks we go overboard.....whatever, are kids do get socks and pj's for Christmas. So, I was looking at other blogs (when I have a ton of cleaning I should be doing and will be up very late tonight doing). Anywho and I found this really cool site, it puts things in perspective and makes me realize how lucky and blessed we are to have such a lovely Christmas and be able to invite friends and family over to celebrate the real reason for Christmas, PRESENTS! JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING! It's the birth of our/my Lord and Savior!
http://globalrichlist.com/
2 comments:
Very cool sight-thanks for sharing. We might be able to use it when we speak about happiness, because some people equate money with happiness and if they think they don't have any-then they're unhappy. Good tool to help us count our blessings! Merry Christmas!!
Thanks Mindy, I found it very eye opening! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas as well! :)
Post a Comment