
Well, we weren't very on top of things and don't have before and during pictures. But we converted part of our garage into part of our house as a mudroom. It's really close to being finished (hopefully by the end of this week). So we came home from Balsam Lake to these AMAZING CUBBIES! I'll post later on vacation and on the whole Biggest Loser Challenge thing I'm doing.
3 comments:
I LOVE the cubbies! Yay for anything to help keep a home organzied! Much encouragement to you on your Biggest Loser Challenge! Even after winning ours (with my daughter as my partner) I gained back 4 lbs. in three weeks so we've started a 2nd, smaller stakes challenge just to keep us motivated and I've already started to lose again---I can so relate so I'll make sure to keep checkin in and encouraging you knowing that you're in a challenge too!! And I just have to add that it continues to freak me out just a little at the strange common themes in our lives...lol!!
Thanks Mindy- I'm on the home stretch and I'm definately not going to win, some guy has lost almost 40lbs. in 8 weeks!!! HOWEVER, I'm really close to my personal goal and I think my metobolism has really kicked in, it took about 6 weeks for that to happen, my trainer said it has taken some women a year!!! Also, regarding gaining it back....why does it take weeks to take it off and only 1 to gain it back??? Not Fair!!!
:) Over and out-m
DUDE!!!! Fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment