We have The Boys with their Snow Bunny, Emma & a few other Daisy's in the back of a Police Car (lets hope this is a first and last), the kids @ the Zoo over their Spring Break & Emma and her friend Caddie @ E's Birthday Party!
All 3 of them weigh a minimum of 2lbs. difference. Billy weighs the least and Charlie the most!!!! If I could stop her from growing I would, I keep forgetting that she's only 6!!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures :)
I have so many pictures of my kids over the years posing by that baby gorilla statue...it is like a tradition every time we go to snap a photo there.
ok, seriously Michelle, you have got to stop letting Emma grow up!!!! Put a rock on her head or something for pete's sake!!!
Oh and you made David the happiest boy on the whole planet this week!!! When I told him Billy would be there his whole face lit up!!!! THANK YOU!!!
All 3 of them weigh a minimum of 2lbs. difference. Billy weighs the least and Charlie the most!!!! If I could stop her from growing I would, I keep forgetting that she's only 6!!!
Post a Comment