Please pray for these boys and their families. Derek is our friends son. The devestation is undescribable to the family. Their friends made this tribute on You Tube, check it out....
It's such a shock. I can't even imagine the grief for the school community, much less their parents. Thanks for sharing the video--what a beautiful witness to what great young men they were. I've passed it on to some people I know that knew them as well. Praying for all of you parents as you walk through grief with your kids...
Thanks Mindy, it's been a rough week around here. I saw Derek's parents last night and I think they are doing really well, all things considered. My Mom is doing GREAT! She's walking a mile a day and is as sassy as ever!!! Thanks so much for asking!! :)
2 comments:
It's such a shock. I can't even imagine the grief for the school community, much less their parents. Thanks for sharing the video--what a beautiful witness to what great young men they were. I've passed it on to some people I know that knew them as well. Praying for all of you parents as you walk through grief with your kids...
Thanks Mindy, it's been a rough week around here. I saw Derek's parents last night and I think they are doing really well, all things considered. My Mom is doing GREAT! She's walking a mile a day and is as sassy as ever!!! Thanks so much for asking!!
:)
Post a Comment