Sunday, October 07, 2007

I Wish...

...I could take all of you to Church with me. Our Church (not the one in You Tube) performed this song today along with a drama towards the end that was AMAZING! You can't get the full effect, but hopefully you'll be moved by this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSnm08huQdA

Enjoy our beautiful day that the Lord has given us!
:)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay===I had an amazing day like that today too. Doesn't it just put life in perspective? I love it! Have a wonderful Sunday my internet friend!!

Jen said...

man, I missed it!!! But see my blog, it was good day anyway!!!!

Jen said...

OMG.......THAT was amazing!!!! One of my FAVORITE songs!!!! Good thing we came home with a trophy today!!!!

Michelle said...

I've got to tell you, I was involved in the service this weekend, so I was at all 3 and I was moved by the Holy Spirit at each service! It just puts life into perspective. Our message was the final in a series on the names God is called in the Bible. Emmanuel was yesterday's and it means God is with you. Not just at Church or "God's House" but at home, work, in front of the computer, at soccer games, always and how we need to always remember that!! Not just when it's convenient for us to remember God. Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and enjoy our last day of summer! (I love fall so I need a break from all this warm weather :))