...is there a child psychologist out there anywhere? Emma's giving her Kindergarten Teacher trouble. She's displaying non-verbal defiance in her classroom. She's giving the teacher and the aid dirty looks, she won't color in the lines, she won't use more then 1 color when coloring. Her teacher isn't Miss lovey dovey, she's pretty strict and rigid but what are we going to do, this is KINDERGARTEN!!! I told all my neighbors last night at Bunko they'd better move before she turns 14!!!
It's a crazy busy week. I've over committed again, but I actually said NO a couple of times this week. We have Bookfair and Parent Lunch Week at school, so between the bookfair, helping serve lunch, having lunch with my kids and going to the pumpkin patch with the Kindergarteners I'm POOPED! It's laundry day today and getting my hair done (bye bye grays). I'm off to the showers now and I'll post more later!
Any advice on Emma is greatly appreciated, I don't want her to hate school, I love her and want her to be happy, but I've got to reel this kid in!
3 comments:
Not to worry about Emma! Now I see how alot of kindergarteners respond to certain ways of discipline... they are expressing themselves the same way they hear how you say it to them! Call me and I'll give you an example!!:)
No advice, as there are no girlies here......just remind her that sugar catches love better than vinegar......
Oh that's so southern!!!
Post a Comment