Saturday, August 18, 2007

2 Weeks and Counting and Mom Update....




Good Morning Friends and Family! Well, first we'll do the Marge update....she's doing AWESOME! My Mom is one incredible lady!!! On Sunday I seriously was worried about her and now she's walking all over the place, her brain is working again, etc... We just need those ding-dang shingles to go away and she'd be unstoppable! Dorothy is still staying with her but those 2 have some big plans in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again for all your prayers :)!


Last night the kids had a High School Musical II Party with their friends....I really loved the first one, but the second one was a little on the cheezy side (still Zac Effron was enjoyable to watch). My friend Annette made goodie bags and brought over the cake, it was really a fun time. Today we're off to the Brewer Game (Lord I hope they win) with our friends Annette & John. We are really looking forward to it, haven't been out with my main squeeze in a long time! We've got good seats and 300 Club tickets, it just makes you feel special.


Okay, the 2 weeks part.....until school starts! My kids a chomping at the bit to go back to school. Poor Billy has know idea how much homework he's going to have this year, but he just wants to see his friends and I think they're ready for a routine again. I know I am!!! Plus I have a list a mile long of projects :)! Yippeeeeee!


And last but know least, it's not completely 'official' yet but we are going to adopt Miranda (we've been calling her Maddie since she didn't answer to Miranda and she started responding to it right away). She's a beautiful dog, awesome with the kids and plays very nicely with other dogs outside of her home (she almost killed Zoey/Airdale, scared me to death, but apparently that's a female to female dominance thing that we will work on). Anywho, she's very sweet, she fits into our family and we love her. She's between 1 1/2 to 2 years old and was rescued from a kill shelter in Kentucky the same day 80 dogs were put to sleep. I think we both (her and us) feel it's a win/win situation.


Already, well I'm going to tackle Miss Emma's Room.....UGH! You should see it, it's a fire hazard and I actually started cleaning it yesterday!!!! Enjoy the photo's.....the "SHED"....Billy standing next to the Giant and Charlie as a Carnie, bottom left. They were in Jack and the Beanstalk, the summer play they do every summer here put on by the Optimist's Club and the group is the Prairie Fire Children's Theater from Minnesota.


No comments: