....My new obsession and it's a good one! I've watched so many video's on God Tube. Most of you know I struggle with forgiveness and bitterness. I found this AWESOME series on it and I invite you to watch it. I plan on watching it more than once (because I will need reminders), it's FANTASTIC!!!! I put all of them on here, but you just need to keep clicking next after you watch the first one, the last one is called invitation, please watch all of them, they build on each other and they are so in your face real!!!!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=20d1cc3e54607b84c889
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1055bed9e4faf3485a84
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5997f77635b13cc04984
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=75e4644fd2869f0b6c45
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee58f9d64e1e47aa4e58
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b05e74e1ecb164430bfa
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1462381735
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=30035f2a1fb6637f562c
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=89885c43e8db9137fb1bhttp://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c1b14e9173908bebb210
-pray
2 comments:
Hi Michelle,
I cannot thank you enough for posting this. Forgiveness has always been one of my biggest struggles in life. I have come so far in the past year and God has really given me a sense of peace in so many areas of my life..family, friends etc...being able to forgive is such an amazing feeling...it trully is serving our Lord and obeying Him the way he wants. So far (thanks to Owen) I have only gotten to watch the first couple but I had to share what an impat they made on me. Man when I got to the third one it was just a reminder of how us as humans want to react but if we trully have Christ in our lives then we won't be tempted to go down that path. Revenge is a nasty thing...it can destroy so many lives...so many lives of innocent people.
Sorry for the rambling but I am in a mood...having major struggles caring for Grandma who is living with us...another whole story...anyways keep sharing, we all can use reminders of how God trully wants us to live our lives.
Gabby is in a Christmas Musical at our church, I know you love drama, singing etc and your kiddos would love it too. It is Sunday December 9th 6:00pm at Fox River Christian Chirch....you might actually get to meet Mindy if she comes too...you two just gotta meet soon :)
Have a trully wonderful rest of the day!!!
Hi Amy! Forgiveness is an ongoing struggle for me. I seem to have know problem forgiving the BIG things in life, it's the little daily things that seem to fester inside of me. I won't go into details but there are ongoing issues (same thing, different holiday) that I continue to get upset about over and over again. Also I seem to feed on other people's drama (which Sal points out doesn't make me innocent to the sin). It just turns me into a very negative unpleasant person and somebody I don't want to be around for sure!!! Unfortunately negativism just breeds more negativism. Lots of daily struggles, I just love GodTube it lets me have a sort of worship/study time with God.
I forgot that you guys go to FoxRiver, I thought you were still going to Elmbrook. I will have to look into that play, my kids love that stuff!
Good Luck with Grandma!
Michelle
Post a Comment