Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Know....

...my neighbor/friend is going to kill me for this but, I live on the edge! This is my friend Cheryl's son in this story 'Chad', he's a little rough around the edges, but has great potential and I'm so thankful for the guy who started this program...check it out...http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=7F03740606732489FAA84D8BC29E7FC5?contentId=3128076&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

hope it works!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I know Michael from the One 2 One Teen Center, that's where we hold teen MOPS. I had heard he had started something like this. It's so necessary because I tell you, after doing prison ministry for 5 years now...you know those kids need help/resources/skills BEFORE they get to the habitual criminal stage...Tell Cheryl she has an amazing son!

Michelle said...

Mindy, I will let Cheryl know your thoughts. She could use encouragement, people are so quick to judge!!! I remember when everything happened and she said 'there was a knock at their front door and it was this big black guy!' He talked to Chad and the family and wham he was in the program! I can't wait to see how he turns out. He's doing great, but he's got this too cool attitude (it crack's me up) which I think is just a defense mechanism. My kids go right up and talk to him, tatoo's and all!!! Happy Mother's Day!